Another auspicious day of 2020 is all set to come on 19th December 2020. This day has a very important significance as on this that our very beloved Lord Ram and Mata Sita got married and this day is celebrated as their marriage anniversary every year especially in Nepal because it is believed that both of them got married in Nepal. This day is observed on the fifth day of the Shukla paksha.
Vivah Panchami 2020 : Date and Time
In the year 2020, Vivah Panchami will be celebrated on 19th December 2020 and Panchami tithi will begin on 18th December at 2.22 pm and will end on 19th December at 2.14 pm.
Vivah Panchami Vrat Katha and Significance
The legends behind this auspicious day are Lord Ram (the avatar of Lord Vishnu) and Mata Sita, this day has great importance at Janakpurdham in Nepal and thousands of pilgrims come from India as well as other parts of the country to be a part of the celebration of this auspicious day.
It is also believed that who pray to Lord Ram and Mata Sita get divine blessings, unmarried people get a good husband/wife and those married can mark an end to their problems if they pray with pure heart and intentions and apart from this devotees who pray with their full dedication lead towards a happy and prosperous life as well.
Rituals (Puja Vidhi) for Vivah Panchami
Vidhi can be performed by unmarried looking for the perfect soul mate as well as by married couples wishing to lead a happy life and to mark an end to all their problems.
- Devotees should wake up early in the morning and take a bath in sacred water and make a vow to this day of Vivah Panchami.
- Place the idol of Lord Ram and Mata Sita at home and pray to them.
- Make sure that Lord Ram is wearing yellow color clothes and Mata Sita should be wearing Red color clothes.
- “ॐ जानकीवल्लभाय नमः” Mantra should be chanted 108 times and tie the knot between Lord Ram and Mata Sita.
- Later pray and perform Aarti of Lord Ram and Mata Sita and keep the knotted cloth with you safely.
For more remedies join our Social Media channels or read our blog, where we share remedies and tips on a daily basis, that can be implemented easily.