In the realm of astrology, the conceptualization of Dosha holds a very prominent place. Dosha, the word implies an ominous happening in your horoscope that would affect adversely the life of the individual. Sometimes these Doshas( Also read about Mangal Dosha) are too powerful to incur dreadful incidents to trouble the person.
According to the best astrologers of India, the Pitri Dosha or Pitra Dosha is one of the Doshas mentioned in astrology that is infamous for its inalienability. This is something that remains constant in a regime and perpetuates from generation to generation. The Pitri Dosha comes into play when the weakened sun (Surya) starts inhabiting in the tenth house of the zodiac, which is dedicated to “pitra loka”- the ancestors. It is also believed that the sinful karma of ancestors follow its justice and transmits to the zodiac of the forthcoming generation. But the fact is, Pitri Dosha vehemently affects the individual and makes him inclined toward negativity.
Click here to read about the Myths and Facts about Mangal Dosha.
People suffering from Pitri Dosha usually go through several issues
1. They go through a relentless family dispute.
2. Health and mental peace seem to be disturbed by unknown reasons.
3. Problems regarding children appear, abruptly. Mostly, health issues, disability, and anxiety.
4. The concerned individual bears a huge loss in his business.
5. Snake Dreams and nightmares at night.
Remedies For Pitra Dosha
1. Astrology asks to perform ”Tripandi Sradha” to get rid of Pitra Dosha.
2. Giving water to the banyan tree
3. Donating food to people on every “Amavasya” and “Poornima”.
4. Doing Shradha on the death anniversary of ancestors.
5. Often distributing food to innocent animals.
Hope this article helps you to clear your doubts and queries about Pitri Dosha. For any further details feel free to connect with our experts or book a consultancy at affordable prices.