In the extravagant celebration of occasions in Hinduism, Ekadashi has its importance. The fasting occasion dedicated concerning Lord Vishnu does not need elaboration to be accentuated among the devotees. Ekadashi is a celebration of piousness. Where the believers keep fast to get rid of all the wrongdoings of the past and attain moksha with the precious blessing of Lord Vishnu. There 24 Ekadashi devotees observe in a year. Every Ekadashi is different because of unique rituals and for different purposes.
Kamada Ekadashi is one of the Ekadashi with utmost importance. The Ekadashi is the first Ekadashi after the Hindu new year so it is known as Kamada.
Significance of Kamada Ekadashi
In Varaha Purana, it is described that the significance of Kamada Ekadashi is explained by Lord Krishna to Dharmraj Yudhisthir. Krishna says, following a vrat in Kamda Ekadashi is auspicious as attaining Baikunth. It is a process of sanctification of the evil soul and a method to feel the aura of devotion.
Kamada Ekadashi 2021 : Date And Time
Sunrise -April 23, 2021, 6:03 AM
Sunset-April 23, 2021 6:47 PM
Dwadashi End Moment-April 24, 2021 7:17 PM
Ekadashi Tithi Begins-April 22, 2021 11:35 PM
Ekadashi Tithi Ends-April 23, 2021 9:48 PM
Hari Vasara End Moment-April 24, 2021 3:10 AM
Parana Time-April 24, 6:02 AM – April 24, 8:35 AM
Rituals of Kamada Ekadashi
- The devotees have to wake up in the early morning to take a holy bath.
- Later, they have to visit a nearby Vishnu temple to seek his precious blessing.
- Devotees should get coconut, flowers, and fragrance sticks to the temple.
- They should keep fast on this day.
- Well, they can have dry fruits and milk only on this day.
- People with a health issue should have bhog or prasad as a meal.
- Observers should not sleep in the afternoon or anytime in the day.
- It is believed that sleeping on t leaves all the labor futile.
- If devotees wish, they can arrange a Hawan to restore peace in the house.
- The Vrat Katha is mandatory. Everyone should listen to Kamada Ekadashi vrat katha being patient.
- You can distribute food to cows or any beggars at Vishnu temple for better rests.
For any tips or remedies related to Astrology, Numerology, or Festivals, you can connect with the best astrologer of India Shweta Bhardwaj. Already served more than 25000 clients over 89 countries, she is the most recommended astrologer in India.
You can read the testimonials of your clients by visiting our website or read about the variety of topics in our blog.