Humans have the natural tendency to be bothered about the consequence of an action. Those consequences are either favorable and satisfactory or sometimes truly uneasy and distressing to digest. But we have to realize, in a journey called Life, a bumpy ride is designed for sure to test your mastery in steering.
Often, we become anxious to hold that steering of life and give up even before the journey begins. Do you know why? Well, the answer is pretty simple, we are afraid of losing. We don’t have the idea whether the path is a topsy-turvy one or a cakewalk, but the anxiety of failure doesn’t let us take a baby step even and we give up so easily.
Vishal Bhardwaj is the best Career coach and motivational speaker of India. The Tedx speaker himself, he has been helping people all over the world with their confidence and career issues. As we all know the role of a career coach is very important.
So here we are sharing a few tips especially suggested by the recommended career counselor of India, to help you with your fear of losing.
- The first and foremost thing we have to keep in mind that losing at junctures of life doesn’t conclude us as weaker or incompetent. We lose because of so some factors working around us. It is never a self-centric process. Sometimes we lose because the atmosphere is not conducive, sometimes we lose because the opponent was mighty enough to overcome. In such cases, we have nothing to do.
- Secondly, losing should be an option in the fray, but not giving up. Failure is the key to success. Once we embrace failure, we get the insight to attain success. So don’t be concerned too much if you lose. Because you lose the battle but you gain the knowledge.
- Before you trying something to achieve, make sure you prepare an indomitable blueprint of your rehearsal. The more you practice, the more you get closer to the goal. So keep practicing and leave the concern of consequences to begin
- Believe that there is always a blessing in disguise. If you have lost today, then the day of victory soon going to knock on your door. You just need to jot down the loopholes and work on them graciously.
- Losing a battle is for better than losing your courage. Today you might not be sufficient to conquer the war but tomorrow you would know what it takes to win the war. So, losing something does not imply you are born to lose, rather a chance to get up and croon, Yes, I can.
Hope this article helps you to find the boost you need. Visit our website to contact our experts or to read such amazing contents.