The obscure phenomena of astrology have numerous blurred lines in its ambit. Marinated in spices of truth and myth, these lines have different sweet and savory tastes in the public domain. Astrology as a study, not only comprises optimistic and negative aspects of horoscopes but also suggest effective solutions to them, profoundly. The realm of astrology is often recalled for Doshas and Yogas in its sphere. These Doshas and Yogas have severe repercussions sometimes. If they are not prevented before the time, they will have dire consequences.
The significance Of Gandamool Dosha
The Gandamool Dosh transpires when the resident is born with Nakshatras of Mercury and Ketu. Nakshatras like Ashwin, Ashlesha, Magha, Jyestha, Moola, and Revati are ruled by the planet Mercury. They are always influential to bring such a Dosha to existence. when the child born in these 6 nakshatras, the kids are said to be born with Gand Mool Nakshatra.
Gandamool Dosha-Myth vs Fact
People believe that Gandamool Dosha having people are troublesome to their parents.
But the myth needs to be busted. The truth is yes, it is confined to certain inconveniences but that does not include severe consequences like death and casualty.
It is asserted that the kid born with Ganda Mool Nakshatra would give rise to hardship or struggle to the father, mother, and other members of the family.
Several world-famous personalities are born in this Nakshatra.
These 6 constellations out of 27 have Ganda Mool dosh. That means almost 20% of the world’s population do suffer from this Dosh.
Remedies For Gandmool Dosh
Gandmool Dosh is not as severe as people tend to conclude.
- The parent should never be bothered about this Dosh.
- If other planets are significantly positioned in the chart, this Dosh will not be toxic.
- Here is a little list of solutions that you can conduct to get rid of Gandamool Dosh.
- The parent should attain GandaMool Shanti Pooja after 27 days of the birth of the kid.
- Croon Maha Mrityunjay Mantra regularly.
- Donate foods to the Brahmins.
- The father of the baby should not see the face of the child for 27 days.
- The father should keep a small piece of alum in the pocket for 27 days.
- You should worship Lord Ganesh, if you are born with Ashwin, Maga, and Moola.