Crucial Vastu Tips For Rakshabandhan
- Shweta V. Bhardwaj
- Certified Numerologist & Astrologer
Raksha Bandhan is known as Saluno, Silono, and Rakri in different languages and cultures. Raksha Bandhan in Sanskrit means “The thread bond of a protection, obligation or care”.
To increase the auspiciousness of this festival, PredictionsForSuccess presents you some useful Vastu and Astrology tips for Rakshabandhan 2018.
Some Vastu tips to make Brother-Sister relationship bond stronger:-
· For sisters- you should be facing North-East while tying Rakhi.
· You can wear the yellow, red, green and orange color cloths, strictly avoid blue and black color.
· You can use a frame of your family photograph in golden color and hang it on South-West wall in your house.
· Avoid black color thread Rakhi for your brother. You can choose the red, pink, orange, yellow and green color of thread.
· Be careful about your kids’ toy placement. Keep it in the East-North-East Vastu zone to make a loving relationship between the siblings.
· As per the Hindu timing, don’t celebrate Raksha Bandhan during Bhadra Kaal or late afternoon.
· Brother can gift gold chains, sliver chains and rudraksh jewelry. Alongside, you can give the fish aquarium, good luck cloths, yantras and book to your sister.
· You can arrange “rudrabhishek anushthaan” in your home for a strong bonding in family members. Contact your family pandit for more information.
· A sister can chant this mantra while tying the sacred thread on her brother's wrist for his long life blessings.
“Yena baddho bali raja danavendro mahabalah ! tena tvamapi badhnami rakshe ma cala ma cala “!!
The meaning of this mantra is- On the request of all the Gods, Vishnu tied up the strong and powerful Demon King Bali with his strength, and thus I am tying the power of Vishnu , in the form of Raksha, on to your hand . With the force and energy of this sacred threads, May the Gods be always by your side and keep you healthy and wealthy forever!!!
Suggestion- Don’t forget to worship your cash box or safe, it is also auspicious to tie a Rakhi to your vehicle/tools that you work on.
Note-The right time for Raksha Bandhan ceremony- 05:18 to 14:56. The Aparahan (best) Time of Raksha Bandhan Muhurat- 12:56 to 14:56.
To sparkle the occasion, get 10 % off on Astrology, Numerology and Vastu consultation for your brother and sister.
Feel free to contact with us for any information or query. You can reach us at:-
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/predictionsforsuccess/
Contact no- 9899642996