#Entrepreneur vs #Unemployed - THE SILVER LINE
- Shweta V. Bhardwaj
- Certified Numerologist & Astrologer
Many a times people confuse entrepreneurship with unemployment and vice versa.
You must recheck if-
1) You are searching for a job but as you are not getting one, planning to capture 10% Business of Flipkart/Amazon in the meantime by making a similar app.
2) You are planning to invest in some chain-building marketing scheme
3) You have a great idea, a big company, 100s of employees but they exist only when you are sleeping and it is same since months
4) You are planning to partner with people from the above 3 points
5)You are simply increasing your Social Media reach with help of bots/unethical shortcuts by thinking that quantity is better than quality
I wish I could be wrong, but I see a lot of youngsters actually wasting the time under the excuse of "Entrepreneurship". I am really not judging anyone but wasting time is never healthy. ENTREPRENEURSHIP IS NOT SECONDARY OPTION.
"Every Entrepreneur is not Unemployed and Every Unemployed is Not Entrepreneur" , what do you think on this, agree?
Check our Career Consultation Section to check if you are born for JOB OR BUSINESS?
Also Is your office or home Vaastu Compliant for the job or business you are in? Book the On-call/Online Vaastu Consultation Today!