Monday Motivation -HOW TO STAY YOUNG
- Shweta V. Bhardwaj
- Certified Numerologist & Astrologer
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever, even ham radio. Never let the brain idle.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us during our entire life is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity. AND, ALWAYS REMEMBER: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"