A well-structured factory is probably can’t grant all-round contentment to the owner in terms of wealth, health, peace, employees and labour. The site on which factory is being constructed is the primary aspect and contributing factor in the success of factory. The main objective of every business is earning profit however if this goal is not achieved through one or the other reason then one must suspect Vastu. Vastu of factory helps detecting problems at site by analyzing it thoroughly and correctly it with invasive remedies.
Vastu of factory determines every aspect to find out the reason of prevailing problems in the existing factory. Some tips of Vastu for factory are:
- Choose factory in East, North or North-east direction in order to bag and make more profit in long-run.
- The entrance of factory must be in East direction and main gate should be huge with two shutters.
- The owner’s office should be constructed in the East or North portion while owner must sit facing North for all kind dealing and discussion.
- For early dispatching and good profits, make the provision of keeping finished goods in North-west.
- South or South-west area is appropriate for workshop and maintenance work.
- Electrical equipment, meters, generators, boilers etc must be located in the South-east direction as it facilitates the smooth functioning and alleviates accidents.
- Toilets in the factory must be constructed in the South-east or North-west portion while septic tank must be build in North-west/North or South-east/South.
- Raw material or stacks must be dump in South-west corner.
- Machines heavy or lighter should be located in North or East sides but avoid centre, North-east or North-west.
- Tube-well or bore well must be made provision in North-east and this area should be kept light and clean. Overhead tanks must be placed in South-west.