I often wonder how a couple would benefit from marriage counselling? Does anyone have a good experience? I think this is one such question which keeps on revolving in everyone’s mind. The truth behind this is that there are several factors that can impact the potential success or failure of marriage counselling. Understanding these factors is essential to determine whether or not we should take the help of these marriage counsellors.According to the recent study in the “Journal of Marital and Family Therapy,” it is found that marriage counselling actually helps 7 out of 10 couples in finding great satisfaction in their marriage.
Studies have shownthat couples have actually benefitted from relationship counselling. Our relationship counselling experts Vishal Bhardwaj and Shweta Bhardwaj are one of the India’s most popular relationship consultant who agrees on the fact that couple counselling is beneficial in fixing the marriage. But, early detection is also a big plus. Our renowned marriage counsellor says that the average couple that enters intomarriage counselling at an early stage has experienced good results. It makes sense that the longer a couple waits to seek assistance, the more deeply entrenched the communication problems thus posing marital difficulties.
Here are certain conditions under which relationship counselling can help a couple repair their marriage:
- A motivated couple can start to
explore their problems from a new perspective.
They get to know about the new ways by the counsellorin order to recognize and resolve their conflicts
- Partners can enhance their communication that may have degraded the quality of their interactions.
- It is very common for couples to reach a point in their relationship where they lose the ability of trusting each other.
- It can be useful in providing “neutral territory” to couples that can actually work through their tough issues or to put aside their “baggage” that prevents the couple from moving on.
- With the help of our experts counselling, couples can decide whether they wish to rebuild their marriage and make a renewed commitment, or clarify the reasons between each other as in why they need to separate or end the sacred marriage
Our renowned relationship counsellors are critically acclaimed by 100s of clients over the internet and media houses like “The Economics Times”, “The Digest”, “Catch New”, “The Quint” and many more. For an effective marriage counselling, both partners should take responsibility for their part in the problems, to accept each other’s faults, and to be motivated to repair the relationship. It’s important for couples to have realistic expectations as it takes more than a few sessions to analyse their situations and to make sure the progress of the complete course.