Someone desire seriously to come out of unwanted habits and live a life of purity that can wear Rudraksha’s and may find themselves free soon after wearing it. This has happened to many. It may happen to you also if you will strongly.
Rudraksha power is more than any gems, yantra, tantra, mantra, and Jantra.
In general, the wearer and the worshipper of Rudraksha are blessed with prosperity, peace, and health. Yet there are certain precautions to be taken to avoid the gain of sins. These precautions are such as:-
- Rudraksha must be worn after Sidhhi (method of purification & charging with Mantra), performing the prayers and ritual rites for its sanctification. It should be worn on an auspicious day, Monday or Thursday.
- Rudraksha Mantra and Rudraksha Origin Mantra is to be chated daily 9 times while wearing in the morning and after removing before going to bed. Rudraksha must be removed before going to sleep and must be kept at the puja place.
- Rudraksha can be worn in the morning after having a Bath. It can be worn after reciting the mantra as above and incense/ ghee lamp etc must be used. It must not be touched before bathing. One should clean his hands properly after using the toilet.
- The wearer of the Rudraksha should not eat non-vegetarian food and should not take alcohol and must go to Lord Shiva temple for his blessings.
- Rudraksha must not be taken to the cremation grounds and funerals. Also, it must not be taken to the place while visiting a newborn baby.
- Never wear Rudraksha while having sex.
- Women must not wear Rudraksha during their menstrual cycle.
- Always keep your Rudraksha clean. Dust and dirt can settle in the pores of the bead. Clean these as frequently as possible with something with soft, fine bristles. If the thread becomes dirty or worn out, change it. After cleaning, wash your Rudraksha with some blessed holy water. This helps maintain its sanctity.
- Always keep the Rudraksha oiled… After regular cleaning, oil the bead and treat it with incense. This is of importance especially when not using the bead for sometime, or storing it for a while.
- Many get confused with the shape and size. One should not seriously worry about it. Just see that the Mukhi is well defined, corns and contours are natural, and there are no cracks near the central hole. Normally the buyer gets a feel when Rudraksha is kept in the palm. He/She feels that this is the one which was wanted.
- Rudraksha is hot. Some people just can’t wear it. Their skin shows signs of allergy. They can never wear any gold, silver or thread chain. So better not to use it. Keeps the beads in the Puja room and offers daily Namaskars.
My recommendation is – be careful with spiritual items and get to know its power before you get it. It can save you a lot of problems!
Ultimately whether it works or not depends on your perspective, and your belief. And remember, in human life, good and bad are intertwined and will always come in mixed proportions. Perhaps we can, through our conduct & development of knowledge & beliefs & temperament of mind, change the proportional ratios, but we can never get rid of bad and keep only good. Wearing a rudraksha, or changing your mind and your way of thinking instead or modifying your behavior instead will all give identical outcomes.