It is seen that, during the time of positivity in one’s life, everything around them turns out in their favor, but happiness in life is not consistent. Similarly, during the negative times in one’s life, one faces failure, disappointment, stress, illnesses etc. (which is temporary too). According to best Astrologers in India, this is due to the presence of dosha in a person’s chart (kundali).
Kalsarp Dosha is one such dosha. This dosha is said to dawn upon a person who has killed or caused harm to a snake or an innocent animal in their past life. It is also said that a person with a Kalsarp Dosha in their horoscope, has to take another birth to fulfill their desires from their present life. The ill effects of this dosha are known to stay with a person for 42 years. Sometimes, a person bearing a Kalsarp Dosha in their horoscope can experience a smooth lifetime without any form of negativity as well.
CIRCUMSTANCES WHEN KALSARP DOSHA GETS ACTIVE
- Kalsarp Dosha is activated when there is a presence of other planets between Rahu and Ketu. On the other hand, Kalsarp Dosha remains passive when other planets are present between Rahu and Ketu.
- The effect of Kalsarp Dosha increases when the Lagna or Moon of Rahu and Ketu is on Mul Nakshatra (lunar mansion).
- Kalsarp Dosha becomes powerful when Shani, Mangal and Moon merge with Rahu.
- Kalsarp Dosha is more effective if there is a low-lying, retrograde position of the Shakta, Chemdoom and Planets.
- The effect of Kalsarp Dosha amplifies if the condition of Rahu or the planet of Yuti or the planet is located in the constellation of Rahu at the time of birth or at the time when a person is choosing their career path.
IDENTIFICATION OF KALSARP DOSHA
A thorough analysis of one’s horoscope by the best astrologers in Dehradun must be done to identify this dosha. Even a slight mistake in the time or place of birth to prepare the horoscope can worsen things. There are certain symptoms to identify a Kalsarp dosha in one’s horoscope:
- Departed family members or ancestors start appearing in the dreams of a person with a Kalsarp Dosha in their horoscope.
- They have a fear of snakes and snake bites. They also often dream about snakes coiling around them and may/may not suffer from a fear of heights and lonely places.
- Water bodies or their own house can also be seen in such person’s dreams
- They feel like someone is smothering or choking them.
- According to the best astrologers in India, people with a Kalsarp Dosha in their horoscope are loyal to their family and devoted towards the society. They have empathetic personalities and are not greedy or self-centred.
- These people struggle with loneliness and insecurity due to the presence of this Dosha in their horoscope.
REMEDIES FOR KALSARP DOSHA
The best astrologers in Dehradun suggest some remedies to reduce the ill effects of the Kalsarp Dosha:
- Chanting ‘Om Namah Shivay’ (Panchakshari Mantra) or performing the Maha Mrityunjay Mantra Jaap 108 times daily helps overcoming the effects of this dosha.
- Chanting the Beej Mantra of Rahu 108 times in a day while keeping a string of Agate (akeek) in one’s hand.
- Getting 108 pairs of metal Nag and Nagin figurines and offering them to a river.
- Offering Rudra Abhishek every Monday.
- Keeping a fast on Nag Panchami and worshipping Nag Dev.
- Praying to Lord Krishna and giving offering of 11 coconuts in a river on a Saturday or on a Panchami can lower the effects of Kalsarp Dosha
The effects of having a Kalsarp Dosha in one’s horoscope can be minimised with a guided help from the best Astrologer, Shweta Bhardwaj. Connect with her on www.predictionsforsuccess.com