Dhanteras is a pure festival that should be celebrated with a clean heart and no malice. The famous legend sates that Devas and Asuras performed Samudra Manthan to discover Dhanvatri (the God of Ayurveda who carries the nectar of immortality). Dhanvantari is worshiped on the day of Dhanteras; devotees seek blessings from him on this day. Goddess Lakshmi emerged out of the ocean of milk during Samudra Manthan (churning of the sea), hence Goddess Lakshmi is worshipped on the day of triyodashi.
Lakshmi Puja is performed by lighting diyas (earthen lamps) to drive evil spirits and negativity away from home on this day. Dhanteras is said to be one of the most auspiciouss days of the year. The best Vaastu Expert in India suggests that whatever you buy on this day will reap you rich benefits. This is the most ideal day to welcome wealth and prosperity in your home. Following are some Vaastu tips that should be followed to make Dhanteras even more fruitful for you.
- Place the cash locker or the safe near South or Southwest wall so that it faces North direction. North represents Lord Kuber and face of locker in North direction makes Kuber fill it with wealth.
- Avoid placing the cash locker under the beam because that will bring financial stress on your business or family.
- One of the best remedies to bring wealth is to place a mirror in front of the locker in which you keep cash, doing this will double your revenues.
- Clean the Northeast portion of your house thoroughly and make sure it remains clutter free.
- Use this occasion to clean all the doors and windows of your house. Dirty doors and windows obstruct money flow.
- Distinctively decorate the main door, which is known as the Simha Dwara of your home, this will enable Goddess Lakshmi find your location easily. Keep the area beautifully colored and brightly lit.
Traditionally, buying ornaments and valuable jewellery on the day of Dhanteras is considered auspicious. Making purchases on this day brings immense prosperity to your family and business. Purchasing new goods, electronics, utensils and ornaments brings positivity, good luck and success to your household. However, there are certain specific things that you can buy to amplify this prosperity throughout the year. The best Astrologer in Dehradun suggests you to buy the following five distinct things on the occasion Dhanteras this year:
- Buy coriander seeds (dhaniya) and offer them to Goddess Lakshmi during Lakshmi pujan. Place these seeds in your cash locker for prosperity.
- The tradition of buying utensils on the day of Dhanteras is known to everyone. Do not forget to buy brass utensils on this occasion.
- You are advised to buy things related to work on this day. Be it your factory equipments, laptops, restock for your shop or anything that you require for work purposes. Buying these things on Dhanteras keeps them positively charged and they bring fortune in your work.
- Buy cleaners, brooms, dishwashers and any articles that have something to do with cleanliness on this day since Goddess Lakshmi resides in cleanliness.
- Gift a set of solah sringar to a married woman or sindoor and a red saree to seek blessings from Goddess Lakshmi.
Dhanteras is the best occasion to align your surroundings according to Vaastu and Astrology. For more tips and remedies regarding the same contact our experts at www.predictionsforsuccess.com