Astrology and foreign settlements
In the rush of life to achieve everything, foreign settlement or a trip to foreign has always been on the top of our list. We always fantasize about the exotic places in the faraway land but have been dubious about it.
The reason could be anything like career, higher education, job settlement, better opportunities abroad, or marriage to a person from a foreign land.
Leaving motherland to permanently settle in a foreign country is always a significant decision. It not just only stumbles upon the question of money but also the future of the next generation.
Vital decisions like these should be consulted before taking any steps further. And in that scenario, you can reach out to the best astrology experts in India to and take their help.
Many people pop up questions like-
– What is the best time to settle abroad?
– Will I be able to go to Foreign?
– Which country should I settle in?
– Will the country be fruitful for me?
Our astrology expert has solved even more queries than are listed above and we are having more than 25000 elite clients from 89 different countries.
The twelfth astrological house or the last house of Vedic astrology is the house of foreign settlements. Houses of astrology are the quadrants indicating different aspects of life. There are 12 houses in astrology. The houses of astrology are called bhavas in Hindi.
For more knowledge about houses of astrology, you can refer to our blog ‘houses of astrology’ on our website.
In astrology, it is not just the twelth house that shows the possibility of foreign settlement rather different combinations of astrological houses can also result in the chances of settling or traveling abroad. The houses of astrology impact each other for the possibilities and happening of the occurrence of a circumstance. The houses of astrology are shown on our birth chart.
Other than the twelfth house of astrology there are other major houses whose significance for the state of foreign settlement cannot be ignored are-
- The fourth house of astrology – This house represents the roots of the motherland and the basic studies of an individual.
- Ninth house of astrology – This is the house that indicates the long-distance travel or overseas travel by a person.
What can be done to improve the odds of settling abroad?
Here are some of the tips by the expert for foreign settlements
- After the morning prayer offer Jal(water) to the sun and peepal tree as it would help in reducing hurdles in your pathway.
- It is also advised feeding fishes with wheat flour balls would bring success if done specifically on Monday or Wednesday.
- One can also observe fast on some specific days like Monday or Thursday for the fulfillment of desires and for purification of the soul.
- If there are any hindrances following your way you should keep an idol of Lord Ganesha and worship him daily.
- An individual can also start the routine of feeding bananas to cows especially every Thursday.
When any of the houses or the combination of astrological houses shows a strong indication of implementing the prospect of foreign land then it is said to be prosperous and auspicious.
In cases of doubt and suspect the person can always consult Shweta Bhardwaj, the best astrologer in Dehradun Shweta Bhardwaj is a certified astrologer and numerologist at www.PredictionsForSuccess.com.